Saturday, May 15, 2010

sneak peek at latest project

This is the ric-rac project... it is absolutely stunning... but I don't want to give it away just yet.


I've just finished putting on the first border, and will next add the ric-rac... I'm doing everything in a slightly different order to the pattern, but I think it will work.
This is definitely another "I don't want to give it away"quilt!
But this time I am promising myself that I will make one for myself too... it's a lovely reminder of all the other quilts I've made, as it's using up all the little leftover bits! Of course there are the obligatory few new fabrics! And Boy 1 chose the spots for the backing.... yet again I think I've underestimated the amount of fabric I would need, and some creative piecing may be required there too... time will tell.
Stay tuned...

No comments: